3-part Lab = 3 x 90 minutes per day starting:
NZ: July 27 at 9 am
Americas: July 26 - PDT/EDT at 2 pm/5 pm - Brazil at 6 pm
Rapid changes in technology and ways of working require new skills, adaptability and re-envisioning what learning looks like to ensure we are future-fit. If it looks like we aren't learning fast enough to keep up, is it possible to turn our life and work with its everyday challenges into learning opportunities? How can we not only learn TO work but continuously learn FROM work?
This hands-on lab will help you:
- start your lifelong learning journey by trying out a number of simple practices to own your individual learning yet supported by your peers
- give you new perspectives on how to work, learn and grow
- explore patterns like radical collaboration, distributed leadership and mastery
- experiment with real practices that can be implemented tomorrow
Walk away inspired and empowered to begin NOW, with concrete steps and a playbook towards your lifelong learning plan.
After successfully running at WINTalk, Techweek'19 and diverse NZ and Brazilian companies we experiment this time with bringing NZ and Brazilian pioneers together.
It will be facilitated by the co-authors of 'Better Work Together' Sandra Otto and Sandra Chemin from Future of Work Collective, part of Enspiral right here in NZ where techies and change-makers dream, work and learn together in "teal" ways.
Check out our other Future of Work (FoW) sessions during Techweek:
o Fun Lab
- free or sponsored tickets. Thanks to our sponsors towards low-income attendees!
- access to playbook
- 15% discount vouchers to Enspiral book “Better Work Together”
You should be present for the whole duration of this event.
Sandra draws on 25 years of international experience in high tech innovation
and transformation from startups to corporations.
She lives on Waiheke and co-founded the Future of Work Collective, specialised in Design, Consulting, Facilitation, Training and Talks related to the Future of Work.
Sandra Chemin has been passionate about innovation, experimentation and learning-by-doing all her life - as an entrepreneur, speaker, co-founder of a school and now as the founder of futureyou, helping organisations and individuals create the future of their work. She is based between NZ and Brazil.